A comprehensive, no-charge, two-week international advanced distributor training program held at our world headquarters in Cleveland, Ohio, U.S.A., which focus exclusively on Lincoln Electric’s North American product line offering. Training is conducted 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily and in the ENGLISH LANGUAGE only.
The Advanced course is more focused on product knowledge training, with strong emphasis on the advanced technology Power Wave® product line and other newer products and technologies. It also includes some hands-on welding time.
The Advanced course is meant for authorized Lincoln Electric international distributors only with at least two years of welding industry experience and/or who completed the Basic course. This program will increase their knowledge and comfort level with selling more advanced technology products, such as the Power Wave® product line.
This program is NOT open to Lincoln Electric international sales employees.
They should attend the separate Advanced program for LE personnel only.
The minimum class size is 10 people. The program is subject to cancellation if less than 10 people register. The maximum class size is 20 people.
Cleveland Corporate Campus
Course Fee: Free
2018 Course Dates (10 days):
September 10 – 21
The International Basic Distributor and International Advanced Distributor training programs are held on an alternating year basis.
- Arc welding safety
- Arc welding fundamentals, including inverter power sources, basic metallurgy, filler metal selection, why do welds crack
- Comprehensive Power Wave® training, including several lab exercises
- New product training
- Low alloy and high alloy products
- Automation welding and cutting products training
- Submerged Arc welding
- Pipe welding solutions
- Welding cost reduction fundamentals
- Various plant tours
- Lunch daily and refreshments at morning and afternoon breaks
- One night’s dinner per week
- Electronic copy of presentations
- Certificate and group picture
- Welding gear
Please contact Customer Experience with any questions at: