Equip Your Welding Training Facility with Lincoln Weld Booths
Lincoln Electric welding booths and welding booth stations create an effective and efficient space for teaching different types of welds. Featruing a robust design and heavy-duty steel construction, our booths are available in a standalone version or with a source welding fume extraction system. Source extraction can be easily integrated into the booth with a portable or stationary welding fume extractor or for multiple booths, with weld fume extraction arms and connection to a central system.
Lincoln Electric weld booths are powder-coated with anti-reflective black finish paint and are available in three standard wall widths (4 ft., 5 ft. and 6 ft.) to allow for different booth configurations. The walls have an open space of 18 inches at the bottom of the weld booth for air circulation and safety. Larger-sized weld booths have enough floor space to comfortably fit both student and instructor during welding training.
Weld Booths and Welding Stations: How to Get Started
Are you looking to design your welding lab or training facility? Lincoln Electric can help you get started. We have engineering staff that can help design your welding lab to accommodate your welding and training needs to maximize your overall floor space.
Before requesting a quote, you will need to provide some general information:
1. Weld booth quantity
2. Weld booth dimensions (DxW)
3. Weld booth configuration
4. Weld booth accessories
5. Type of weld fume control system
Welding Booths and Welding Booth Stations
• Robust design, heavy-duty steel construction
• Larger sized booths have enough floor space to comfortably fit both student and instructor
• Single or multiple booth options, can be configured as a square or rectangle
• Booth walls have an open space of 18 in. at the bottom of the weld booth for air circulation and safety
• Exceeds AWS EG2.0:2006 Recommendation of 12 in.