Bring welding training to life and bridge the divide between classroom learning and the welding lab with the tools of the trade.
Teaching Aid Toolbox
- Comprehensive array of tools and accessories from various welding and cutting processes
- Familiarize students to the structure, operation and application of the Cutaway Harris® gas regulator and oxyfuel torch.
- Fully supported with Lincoln Electric U/LINC® curriculum lesson plans and more
- Bring actual welding and cutting tools into the classroom to better illustrate the principles of each process
- Boost understanding by illustrating joints, cuts, equipment and related techniques
Lincoln Electric’s welding project kits come with clear step-by-step guides and everything you need to get started without having to invest a lot of time and money into procuring materials. Building from a template is an easy way to teach students practical hands-on training and expand their interests in welding.
Free Welding Manuals
Every welding student should have a reference manual for every major welding process. Log into the Education & Resource Portal to obtain these critical resources for your students.
Reinforce or stress important welding concepts with welding posters on everything from welding safety and careers, to why welds crack, welding positions, processes and more.
Welding Poster Packs
Guides, Papers and Articles
From award-winning papers to an archive of Welding Innovation articles, our cache of technical papers includes a wealth of information designed to enrich welding education and advance arc welding practices.