Bring welding training to life and bridge the divide between classroom learning and the welding lab with the tools of the trade.
- Comprehensive array of tools and accessories from various welding and cutting processes
- Familiarize students to the structure, operation and application of the Cutaway Harris® gas regulator and oxyfuel torch.
- Fully supported with Lincoln Electric U/LINC® curriculum lesson plans and more
- Bring actual welding and cutting tools into the classroom to better illustrate the principles of each process
- Boost understanding by illustrating joints, cuts, equipment and related techniques
We have posters covering arc welding safety, guides to selecting automation and weld fume control systems, welding helmets and other welding gear, proper welding positions and much more.
We also offer welding stickers and decals that make wonderful additions to your students’ welding helmets, trucks and anywhere else they want to display their American and Lincoln Electric pride.