Bring welding training to life and bridge the divide between classroom learning and the welding lab with the tools of the trade.
Teaching Aid Toolbox
- Comprehensive array of tools and accessories from various welding and cutting processes
- Familiarize students to the structure, operation and application of the Cutaway Harris® gas regulator and oxyfuel torch.
- Fully supported with Lincoln Electric U/LINC® curriculum lesson plans and more
- Bring actual welding and cutting tools into the classroom to better illustrate the principles of each process
- Boost understanding by illustrating joints, cuts, equipment and related techniques
Lincoln Electric’s welding project kits come with clear step-by-step guides and everything you need to get started without having to invest a lot of time and money into procuring materials. Building from a template is an easy way to teach students practical hands-on training and expand their interests in welding.
Free Welding Manuals
Every welding student should have a reference manual for every major welding process. Log into the Education & Resource Portal to obtain these critical resources for your students.
Guides, Papers and Articles
From award-winning papers to an archive of Welding Innovation articles, our cache of technical papers includes a wealth of information designed to enrich welding education and advance arc welding practices.